Electrical Adjustable

Optional Massages

Australia Wide Delivery

Custom Sizes and Colours

Factory Direct

Why you should choose an Electroflex Electric Adjustable bed

The Electroflex range are our premium adjustable electric beds. They use an advanced hybrid technology system, combining a tension adjustable posture slats suspension system with an electric adjustable base. The adjustable suspension follows the natural contours of your body enhancing ergonomic alignment.

Combine this with the ability to raise and lower your head and feet electronically, and you have the ultimate in bedroom comfort that provides the most luxurious sleep possible. Finished with our custom made bed designs, the Electroflex electronic bed is by far the best E-bed on the market.

Get In Touch Today

Electroflex Functions & Features

  • Available in Long Single, King Single, Double, Queen & King Split or No Split
  • Independent 90 degrees head tilt/back lift
  • Independent leg/foot lift function with knee break
  • Solid timber posture slat bases made from European Beech timber
  • Tension adjustors to vary tension on slats to individualise comfort
  • Rubber mountings for maximum flexibility
  • Shoulder suspension system to eliminate shoulder pain
  • Custom made upholstered or timber bedframe
  • Comes with corded remote control, option to have wireless controls available
  • 5 year warranty
  • Price Range: $2750 – $6500
King Split Electric Adjustable Bed
Luxury is not without comfort!

Electric adjustable beds are the best way to sleep for young and old

How our Electroflex Electric Adjustable Bed Bases Work

Unlike conventional electric adjustable beds, the tension adjustable posture slats flex like a sophisticated car suspension. A typical adjustable bed has flat sections that only raise up and down. The ELECTROflex model has 42 posture slats that flex to your body contour to enhance alignment of your spine and improve comfort substantially.

Every three slats are suspended by rubberised supports at the ends of each slat which flex to contour to your body shape. The slats in the lumbar/back area are doubled for additional support and can be firmed up or softened by moving tension adjusters to suit your comfort requirements.

The adjustable posture slat suspension contributes up to 40 percent of the comfort and support that a bed provides, and the mattress contributes the remaining 60 percent instead of 100 percent. Click here to see our Bed Designs

Treat yourself everyday with the many massage options and the various elevations for your legs, feet and upper body.

The remote control for our electric adjustable beds makes luxury effortless at the touch of a button. Doctors, Chiropractors and occupational therapists are now recommending adjustable beds more than ever to address a variety of ailments and to improve health and well-being. We are an approved NDIS and MyAgedCare 

Our busy and stressful lives can often lead to neck and shoulder tension, lower back pain, and sleeplessness. A Electric Adjustable Bed may provide temporary relief from a variety of health problems such as:

  • Low Back Pain
  • Neck And Shoulder Tension
  • Circulatory Problems
  • Pain From Arthritis
  • Asthma And Other Breathing Difficulties
  • Acid Reflux And Nighttime Heartburn
  • Minor Aches And Pains
  • Edema Or Swelling Of The Legs
  • Insomnia
  • Rheumatism
  • Snoring
  • Sleep Apnea

Get In Touch

    1300 335 905